Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 25 20:05:07 EST 2017

I don't think SOS is the main future.  I think it gives us another option.
Long before someone learns that technique, they should have the traditional
method down, cold, and understand why they would use one or the other.  SOS
definitely make working on the IDE easier, and they make complicated
projects easier, but I wouldn't even think of teaching someone who isn't
already a LC expert about doing it this way.

The one thing to remember about the SOS technique is that Git isn't the
only option.  Git is hard core, and it is hard.  I still don't like it, but
I am trying to tolerate it.  If you're using any cloud syncing tool that
can keep track of versions (Office365, Gsuite, and Dropbox come to mind),
you have simple version control/rollbacks/archiving/etc.