Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Feb 25 19:19:58 EST 2017

There seems to be more stack-based collaboration over in the forums, since
you can attach files.  GIT seems overkill for many of the smaller tasks,
and way more complicated too.  At least if you've never participated in
team-based coding.  Balls are rolling, but rolling in different
directions.  I believe one just rolled under the couch.  lol

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <