Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 25 15:18:03 EST 2017

For anyone who is messing with this, sublimeText is a little different in
the way you add things to it and configure it.

If you get tired of the color scheme that Trevor is using, here is one way
to load others.  Some of these come with configuration "apps" that run
inside of ST.  You can also do some mixing and matching, but I'll let you
figure that out:
https://scotch.io/bar-talk/best-sublime-text-3-themes-of-2015-and-2016
My favorite of these, so far, is Boxy: Monokai

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <