iOS SDK Set Up

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:45:08 EST 2017

Tim:
I’ve often thought of asking the mothership to provide a bit more extebsuve diagnostics (in the IDE) for those of us making iOS apps. I suspect it’s hard, because Apple is regularly changing the requirements, but for me, several months can go by without making an iOS app, and then it takes me a bunch of time to work out which developer certificate, which provisioning profile, which version of XCode, etc. I don’t know how practical this, but at least your suggestion  of checking for the correct version of XCode would be helpful.

Best,
Bill