Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 24 22:20:30 EST 2017

Trevor, in his (L)evure framework (which is what brought the original topic
up that inspired this thread) developed a way to get the LC IDE to act as a
server/listener and ST to broadcast every time a .livecodescript file is
edited.  LC then unloads and reloads the .lcs file (whether it is a front
or backscript, library, behavior, etc.), causing it to be updated live, as
if it had been edited in the LC SE.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <