deploy?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Feb 23 21:25:02 EST 2017

> On 24 Feb 2017, at 1:19 pm, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Sounds useful for automating build systems.  At least part of it is documented in the latest Release Notes - where can I find the rest of the docs on that?

It isn’t part of the engine I know much about nor am I sure if/where the documentation might be. You would probably be better working with standalone builder scripts to automate building anyway.

Have a look at the standalone builder tests for command line building https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/tree/develop/tests/standalonebuilder <https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/tree/develop/tests/standalonebuilder>