[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-5

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Feb 23 20:31:12 EST 2017

@ Bob (who wrote)

   " Do you suggest that all development and improvement for version 8 and that we all wait for certain bugs to be addressed in the next major release? That would be unfortunate. Already since the earlier versions of 8, there have been marked improvements and bug fixes, such as much faster search times and an order of magnitude faster Build times."

Not at all. But for those of us who are

a) making a major move to script only (stacks, libs, behaviors)
b) struggling with de-bugging on mobile

9 DP5 has us, as Mike says "drooling"

@Richard who wrote:

"for deployment -- most recent stable…"
"for dev -- most recent build, know current state of engine as pertains to your work."

How logical!  thanks… assuming there is no change in file format and stacks are backward compatible, that makes good sense.

I have backups everywhere, so I'm off with 9DP5

Congrats to the team at HQ

BR