Reveal in Find on Windows

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:45:16 EST 2017

Just remembered, you can bipass the shell call entirely..

launch document sRootFolder -- native lc command.  Just need to do as I
mentioned and be sure its a folder you're dealing with. (otherwise it will
launch the apropos app to match the file type)

It will probably work for both platforms. (my mac is down or I'd check
there)