on-rev "HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 22 10:42:23 EST 2017

That actually sounds like a constant that determines if HTTP requests get bumped up to HTTPS. So I googled it and discovered that this is pretty much what it does. For a login request, you would expect that this should be enabled, otherwise you are sending passwords in the clear. You probably know all that, but never assume is the IT Tech's motto.

Just tell the client that someone at the server site was working with security certificates and be done with it.

Bob S