SVG To PNG v04

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:15:44 EST 2017

Hi Jonathan,

> If you get a chance, please check out version 3 of
> the LC to JS stack. I loaded it up a few days ago.
> In version 2, it took 230 milliseconds to get
> the first 10,000 digits of pi from an LC field and
> into a variable in Javascript. In version 3, it takes
> 8 milliseconds.

Yes, I checked this and your previous stacks. Many, many thanks for sharing
your expertise will all developers in this platform. :D
I encourage you to keep publishing your very useful demos and tools
that explains LC-JS interaction.

> I am glad folks are starting to realize how much potential
> the browser widget provides - apparently including converting
> SVG to PNG :)

We started more than 10 years ago, using altBrowser external from Altuit
(Chipp Walters). Back then, altBrowser allowed to choose between Internet
Explorer and Firefox as web browser engine. Today, Chromium Embedded
Framework is a better choice. :)

Ideally, we should be able to use the widget browser to run many useful
libraries and (why not?) virtual machines from other programming languages:
https://lansley.com/2016/09/27/javascript-my-web-browser-runs-python-and-basic-and/

Al