Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 21 21:27:28 EST 2017

It's always exciting to see new ground explored with inter-app
communications, but with script editors I find myself wondering:

Why not use LC's?

If it's not on par with alternatives and for some reason can't be made
to be on par, why don't we just ship LC with an appropriately-licensed
editor, allow hooks like the ones discussed here for any other editor
folks might want, and spend the development time we used to spend on
LC's editor on other things?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems