SVG To PNG v04

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:35:27 EST 2017

Thanks, Alejandro.

If you get a chance, please check out version 3 of the LC to JS stack. I
loaded it up a few days ago. In version 2, it took 230 milliseconds to get
the first 10,000 digits of pi from an LC field and into a variable in
Javascript. In version 3, it takes 8 milliseconds.

I am glad folks are starting to realize how much potential the browser
widget provides - apparently including converting SVG to PNG :)

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode <

> Hi All,
>
> Download a new version of this utility stack (Draft 04)
> In this version the svg file is converted to a png image
> and is copied automatically from the Widget Browser
> and pasted within the stack in a new png image.
>
> Requires LiveCode 8.1.3 or later.
>
> In next versions, I will include an interface for
> applying scaling, clipping, grouping, svg filters,
> svg transforms, etc... to imported svg.
>
> Many thanks again to Peter Brett and Jonathan Lynch
> for posting their stacks and demonstrate how to pass
> data from the Browser Widget to Livecode.
>
> Download the latest version of this compressed stack
> from this forum thread:
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28384&p=151620#p151620
>
> Al

Do all things with love