automating enabling of plugin settings on new versions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 14 20:21:25 EST 2017

Instructions are in the bug report, but basically you make a copy of the
plugin, do whatever you want with it, and put it in your user extensions
folder. It will override the LC copy.

If you've installed for "this user" then that's who it will apply to. If
you installed for everyone I assume the change will apply to all users. I
always install for just me so that's what I'm familiar with.

If LC updates their plugin then you'd have to replace your copy, but as
they promised me in the report, they'll tell us if that happens.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On February 14, 2017 6:57:10 PM "Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode"