"Deleting" Stacks in Memory - What About Behaviors?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 10 13:27:52 EST 2017

How would the engine know whether that behavior is used elsewhere, or will
be needed in the stack that opens next? The easiest way to get the behavior
you want, without any scripting, is to put the script in a button in the
stack. Then when the stack is deleted, the behavior is gone.

If you're using script only stacks, it's not difficult to remove the script
stack when you no longer need it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com