Windows and OSX 64-bit builds?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 10 11:54:56 EST 2017

That is a 28 FOOT image!!! at 8 bits per pixel that's 8.2 terabytes. At 24 bits per pixel it's 24.5 terabytes!!!!! Am I missing something?? My math skills may not be the best:

32000*32000*24

Granted LC should never crash, it whould warn the end user that the data exceeds limits, but if I understand what you are doing, it's unreasonable to expect any application to do this.

Bob S