Script locals in library stack script

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 10 09:29:33 EST 2017

This might explain the bizarre bug I'm experiencing with one of Monte's
externals.  I manage the calls to the various routines for the external
from a library stack.  Periodically, I end up somewhere in the code that I
shouldn't be able to get to because of the values of various variables, and
the only way I could get there would be if the values were somehow wiped.
Hmmmmm.  Maybe it's not my code.  Time to go sleuthing...

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Bob Hall via use-livecode <