Memory Allocation

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 8 17:36:34 EST 2017

NVM I am discovering that setting the DGData of a datagrid in the middle of a selectionChanged handler is what is crashing to desktop. I can produce this every single time in my app, but alas when I rey to create a test stack I cannot reproduce it.

But I enabled gRevDevelopment and I discovered where it's going wrong. There is a private command called _resetdata that when called in this manner crashes to desktop. I will investigate further to see what command specifically is doing it.

BTW it is not the data itself. I put empty into the array, then set a single line and a single column to the value "12345". Still crashes.

Bob S