Browser Widget Appears to be caching data (javascript)?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 6 11:45:45 EST 2017

Right. But that is the browser cache. If you are talking about a url resolving to a different site, that is a function of DNS, which is totally separate from the browser cache the browser maintains. I do not think the browser is capable of bypassing DNS caching.

But maybe I misunderstand the problem.

Bob S