Checking out the "Resources" button in LC9

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:47:43 EST 2017

LC 9 is a bit like a human being who has an appendix because millions of
years ago his/her ancestors were eating a high fibre diet in the depths of
the Pangean jungle: full of old, outdated stuff that has been overlooked in
the relentess onward drive.

Richmond.

On Feb 5, 2017 8:18 PM, "William Prothero via use-livecode" <