Converting scripts in stacks to script only stack behaviors

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 5 22:52:55 EST 2017

I personally don't like everything in one file.  I conceptualize things
better if I can think of them as being separate.  When I'm building
interfaces, I could lay everything out on one card and use groups to
show/hide the relevant controls, but in my head they're all still there.
In interfaces that have overlays, I am constantly fighting the clutter that
I imagine in my head.  The new PB, without thumbnails, just makes that
issue worse for me.

Maybe that's part of the reason that I want implicit typing and I don't
like explicit variable declarations - it's more clutter to me.  Even in
Trevor's demo, the folder upon folder layout gets to me as being a jumble.
I completely understand why doing things this way can be a good idea, and
for IDE components, I even tend to agree that it is desirable, but for
projects that are not live, I still want something cleaner.