JavaScript, Browser Object, VR with Hotspots?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Feb 5 22:18:58 EST 2017

right, you will not be the first one to change  file on his own machine think it would magically appear in his browser.

 time for either a nap or a swim.

and "duh" here too… seems the 360 pano in native LC has been a long running topic on the forums already since 2007

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13430&p=64576&hilit=panorama#p64550

I'm not sure if it is as easy as I thought to get that 360 jpg to behave like a real pano in LC.  real good VR in LC still seems a bit far away.

I'm pursuing that discussion over at the forums.

 BR