Browser Widget Appears to be caching data (javascript)?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:32:31 EST 2017

On the park Pano, I clicked the Fox and got to the “The Fox Project”, clicked the cow and got to the NASA site several times. If I click on the chicken, I get the “Damn” message and after that, every time I click on the pano, I get the “Damn” message. If I reload the pano, I don’t get it. It seems to go to the right place. I’m on OSX 10.11.6 Livecode 9.0.0(dp4)

John, this is a very cool project. I hope you get it working. I’d love to be able to use your VR framework. One of my colleagues created a VR exploration of the East Pacific Rise, with lots of videos, etc. It stopped working when Quicktime VR went away. It was written in Director, ages ago. But, it was a very cool app and would be really wonderful to be able to resurrect it in livecode.

Best,
Bill