Browser Widget Appears to be caching data (javascript)?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sun Feb 5 15:16:31 EST 2017

Hi Bill,

Did not seem to make a difference with the “?” added to the end. It is still going to the old site.

I have attached an example stack. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6767916/Pano%20JavaScript%20Tester.livecode.zip

The “cow” hotspot should launch the NASA site instead of the cow site.  (I’m guessing it will work for you the first time though. I would have to change the url in the javascript after you were to try it once, and then see if the hotspot goes to the new url.)

The cow hotspot should be going to the nasa.gov site.

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD