Browser Widget Appears to be caching data (javascript)?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sun Feb 5 14:31:16 EST 2017

Hi All,

How do you get the browser widget to dump any cached web content?

I have an html5 panoramic running in a browser widget. I change the javascript code associated to a hotspot to point to a different url, but the hotspot link continues to point to the old URL.

If I launch the panorama in a browser (Chrome,) the hotspot points to the changed url.

Why after loading the panorama in the browser widget does the hotspot continue to point to the old url?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD