Creating LiveCode applications that play well with version control software

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 5 10:29:37 EST 2017

Has anyone who is using an external editor come up with a way of generating
a handler list?  That's the one thing that we don't have, yet, in external
text editors (at least that I'm aware of).

Something that we should talk about for 9, since we're still in the DP
stage, is seeing if we can come up with a way to make "Edit Script" launch
an external editor (and the same goes for documentation).  For specialized
functionality that these tools provide, I think it might be time for the
team to get out of having to maintain those functions.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Skip Kimpel via use-livecode <