Best combination of versions of MacOSX / LC / Xcode ?

livecode_ livecode_ at sfr.fr
Sun Feb 5 06:55:48 EST 2017

I am brand new to this list although I have been using Metacard / Revolution in the past.<br>
I presently have the project of developing an app that would run on iOS and Android<br>
mobile devices, and was wondering what is the best combination of versions of<br>
MacOSX / LC / Xcode for such a project ?<br>
Thanks in advance.<br>
M. Leraille</span>