github clients

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 4 21:39:22 EST 2017

GitHub Desktop doesn't help me untangle everything in a way that is
intuitive to me, and I don't use it often enough to make that hassle very
exciting.  I downloaded GitKraken tonight.  We'll see if that's any better,
and I'll read the rest of the info you guys sent to see if those look
interesting.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <