JavaScript, Browser Object, VR with Hotspots?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:56:23 EST 2017

Hmm. NO easy way to see the critical stuff from here but I found this post.

https://ggnome.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9123&p=35818&hilit=custom+function+hotspot#p35818

I think the key is to do similar to what is being done in the post.
Basically,pass the value of me.hotspot.id to livecode as part of the
function call, and add a switch block that gives a message based on the
hotspot id. Very hard to actually test anything from here, but maybe there
is something useful in the post.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 8:12 PM, JOHN PATTEN via use-livecode <