Dissolve/Transitions Very Costly

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sat Dec 30 18:41:35 EST 2017

It may also help to lock the screen for visual effect within a given rectangle, thereby reducing the number of pixels that need to be updated. If the images are of equal dimensions and with the same loc, you can refer to the rect of one of them, otherwise you can have an invisible graphic as reference or just the local screen coordinates where you would like the effect to take place, like this:

lock screen for visual effect in rect(rect of image “test1”) — or the direct coordinates as param (200,200,500,400)
hide image “test1”
show image “test2”
unlock screen with visual effect dissolve very fast

Regards
Tore Nilsen