submitting to apple store and google store ... how much of that process can be automated?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Dec 29 09:22:46 EST 2017

hi guys...just to clear it up...i was going to use LC to create a system
for the client in which they can create branded apps for their customers.
 the company is a yellow-pages kind of company that provides services to
business.  so that would have fallen into the templated category.

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <