Aphasia

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Thu Dec 28 11:13:52 EST 2017

Hi David

Thanks for the feedback.  You may be right, I'm just going on the description given by the family.  As I've replied to Richmond, I'm not a medic.  Nevertheless, I'll continue anyway as the family are very positive about it and how it helps them engage with the problem as a whole family. I don't really mind if the result is a placebo effect, just as long as the family feel it is of some benefit.

But you're correct in general, I should make sure I'm coding towards the correct target!

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Loughborough, UK