Audio Processing in LiveCode

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Thu Dec 28 11:05:39 EST 2017

Hi Richmond

My aim is to provide a trainer app to help the person improve their speaking (i.e. NOT 2 at this stage). This is what the family wanted and they (including the sufferer) are happy with its function and intended purpose so far.

However, I'm not a medic, so I accept what you say.  Nevertheless, I'll continue anyway as the family are very positive about it and how it helps them engage with the problem as a whole family. I don't really mind if the result is a placebo effect, just as long as the family feel it is of some benefit.

Thanks.

Peter
--
Peter Reid