Dash docset now v1.4, and Make docset updated to v2.3

James At The Hale james at thehales.id.au
Wed Dec 27 15:45:59 EST 2017

Somewhere along the way I lost the summaries I had attached to the widget and library entries in the Dash docsets. This has now been corrected.
“LiveCode v1.4” is now available via the Dash user contributions area. I have also corrected the version number to reflect 1.4.
“Make docset” has also been updated on LivecodeShare to version 2.3 to include all summaries too.

For those using the Linux reader Zeal, Mark Wieder found a way to load a user contributed docset.
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=161754&sid=a1be1bf53e5c636adc49f142fd9831ad#p161754

James