Voice Comparison in LiveCode?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Dec 27 08:16:27 EST 2017

On 12/27/2017 7:16 AM, Peter Reid via use-livecode wrote:
> Any help with this would be gratefully received!
>
> Peter
> --
> Peter Reid
> Loughborough, UK

I am not sure how much help this may be but Mark Smith (email on the
stack is mark at maseurope.net) create a stack called "AudioWaveform 0.94"
ages ago that displays the waveform of an uncompressed AIF or WAV file -
all written in LiveCode.

I am not sure where to find the sample stack itself - possibly in the
Sample Stack library or a Google search?!? I have a copy I downloaded a
long time ago I could email you off list. I just tried running it under
LC 8.1.x and there were script errors as it was created in a pretty old
version of LiveCode - pre LC5.x, possibly pre LC 4.x

Paul Dupuis
Researchware