A problem with my MSc Thesis

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 15:07:54 EST 2017

My Masters degree from the University of Abertay (ribald comments not
welcome)
involved a piece of software developed using Runtime Revolution (now
known as
LiveCode) 2.0.

Several people have downloaded the software and find it "goes wonky"
with current
versions of LiveCode.

As it was composed with the 10-line limit unlicensed version of RunRev
there should be
no copyright problem and/or conflict of interest if someone could send
me RunRev 2.0
or 2.0.1 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux as I am quite unable to find
download
links to those versions (or earlier ones) online.

Richmond.