[ANN] Release 8.1.9 RC-1

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Tue Dec 19 07:33:53 EST 2017

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.9 RC-1.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================

LiveCode 8.1.9 RC-1 contains more than 20 bugfixes and improvements,
including:

- Various crashes related to the acceleratedRendering property are now fixed
- Support for building with Xcode 9.2 (and using the latest iOS 11.2 SDK)
has been added, as well as the ability to set splash images and icon for
iPhone X.
- New versions of mergExt* and tsNet externals are included, addressing a
couple of bugs.

Notes:

- Xcode 9.2 requires MacOS 10.12.6 or higher

The full release notes are available from:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/8_1_9/LiveCodeNotes-8_1_9_rc_1.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team