Revigniter Sessions

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Dec 15 10:29:04 EST 2017

Hi everyone, this may be a dumb question.....but

When I download a URL (from inside LC Standalone), which is a (LC Server
Page) that generates a cookie, where does the cookie get saved?  Is it
accessible to me?
I'm working on integrating LC Standalone with a Postgress DB via LC
Server.  I'd like to have session control, but the Revigniter Documentation
just assumes that the person is browsing the site using a regular browser.
I'd like to download database query results straight from my standalone.

Hope my question makes sense

Thanks

Tom