Tab alignment in fields

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Dec 13 14:04:02 EST 2017

On 2017-12-13 19:57, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> I haven't been watching GH so I'm not familiar with those PRs.  Before
> I get too excited, what does this mean for the LC RPi build?  Will
> this become an officially supported platform with v9?

Not for v9 - but some point next year (hopefully the first half!).

The PRs to make it build are one side of the story, there's also a fair
bit of infrastructure work to do to (i.e. updating vulcan with the
necessary builders so we can build RPi along with all the other
platforms).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps