TSNet error (18)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Dec 13 11:10:33 EST 2017

Interesting take. We recently had an auto-updater fail for some prospect farming software we use called Compass Sherpa. After investigating it turns out our router anti-malware was detecting a false positive and stopping the download part way through. The updater, apparently unaware something went wrong, dutifully replaced the old functional executable with the partially downloaded one, and borked the install.

Bob S