TSNet error (18)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 13 00:22:02 EST 2017

Thanks for responding Charles. I had looked up the error but couldn't think
what might cause it. I am trying to find out if there's a proxy involved
but I'm pretty sure the user doesn't even know what that is. I also
suggested they turn off any virus checker on the off chance that it's
scanning downloads and truncating the data (though I don't know if that's
how they work exactly.) I know the connection was closed and it isn't a
timeout.

If anyone can think of anything else that might be involved I'll suggest
that too. It's a puzzle. Dozens of other users have no trouble with the
same file.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On December 12, 2017 9:55:50 PM Charles Warwick via use-livecode