Script Editor problem

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 12 16:18:51 EST 2017

Sorry, I thought my tongue-in-cheek was obvious.  I've heard of Home.  I
might even have modified mine heavily back in the HC 1/HC 2 days.
What I'm wondering about Start Center is if it gets replaced with each new
install of LC, because if you were to hack it to have it be what Home
originally was, and it gets replaced with each version, you aren't getting
anything.  The recently used stacks list is not as helpful as you would
like because in the case of Levure projects, you will end up with two
stacks in the list for each project.  If you open the wrong one, you have a
problem.  Plus the list gets crowded out and truncated, a situation that is
made worse with script-only stacks (if you open them in the SE)  A
good-old-fashioned Home would make these things easier.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 4:00 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <