Copying text in boxes to clipboard

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Fri Dec 8 09:51:41 EST 2017

I have 14 fields for subtest names named test1, test2, test3,..test14 and another 14 fields for scores named score1, score2, score3,..score14.  They are all associated with different tests. Some tests will have all 14 subtests and scores while others will have only have one subtest and one score.  The test names and scores are all the same length.

I greatly appreciate your willingness to help me.  I have been dealing with this problem for a month or so.  If you need more information, please let me know.

Sent from my iPad