LC Server style survey: co-mingle code w/HTML?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Dec 6 18:00:16 EST 2017

On 06/12/2017 19:14, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:

> There's a difference in terms of the primary execution object, and how
> that effects the flow of both execution and the workflow.
>
> It seems I'm unable to articulate it clearly enough, but no worries.
> The bottom line is that LC Server scripts are incompatible with LC
> Script on the desktop, and when used with wrapped HTML there's no need
> for me to generalize my tools because they can't be used in that context.

I'm still unclear on what does (can?) and what doesn't (can't) be done
with LC Server scripts on the desktop.

If I don't use mingled/wrapped HTML (which I certainly don't, afaik) -
could I use your tools for my LC Server scripts (nb - they do use
'include's).

In fact, to be even more specific - assuming "my" scripts are actually
revIgniter with a controller or two added by me, would it be possible to
use the tools ?

Thanks
Alex.