Naive Player Questions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 6 15:14:59 EST 2017

On 12/6/17 7:49 AM, Graham Samuel via use-livecode wrote:
> Yes, this is just plain nonsense - it may be a leftover from a previous LC/Revolution idea that “play” would have a larger range of possible formats, but in the current versions of LC the IDE should warn one off, no?

Probably.

There is discussion of audio playback in the user manual. Page 94
discusses the differences between embedded and external audio files.
Page 477 begins a more in-depth discussion of audio/video (I didn't read
it all.)

I found more references in the user guide by searching for "audio" in
the find box.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com