Datagrid 2

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 5 14:52:15 EST 2017

Tom,
The other option is to use mobTableField (I think Bernd is the author) if
you don't need all the bells and whistles of the DG.
I'm using both in different mobile apps.  The original DG works fine even
for large DG's with horizontal and vertical scrolling, but MTF is even more
responsive.
ETA - they were talking about "soon" at the last LCG conference, which I
would assume means 1Q 18, even though they were talking end of 17.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <