Naive Player Questions

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 13:38:47 EST 2017

NO: a player does not "demand" an external file as my example stack
demonstrates:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9v2juqqu7ojb83v/Carrot%20Player.livecode.zip?dl=0

[ and I would be VERY interested to know, Graham, what that did to your
DropBox ]

The player in that stack plays an embedded mp3 file.

Richmond.