Livecode Content Management System

Erik Beugelaar -Solidit beugelaar at solidit.nl
Mon Dec 4 13:37:55 EST 2017

FWIW in this discussion: Digital Pome Granate has published on GitHub a LC
to WordPress 2.0 API layer, see
https://github.com/digitalpomegranate/livecode-wp-restapi, so you have
already the option to develop the structure of a website in WordPress using
their CMS capabilities (theme, menu, users, rights, boilerplate etc) and
develop the native desktop client in LiveCode to 'fill' the WordPress
database via an user friendly and powerful GUI app, developed in LiveCode
running on top of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. No browser
needed and fast using sockets.

Further in The Netherlands students have developed a Bootstrap 4 WYSIWYG Web
Editor called Mobirise: https://mobirise.com/ which can be a starting point
to put on top a LiveCode desktop client for CMS if you want full control
over HTML5/CSS3.

Just my two cents.