LiveCodeStars

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 19:33:28 EST 2017

Hey Herman,

That's fun! A Star Wars style crawler. Perhaps you could put more of a
description of what it does on the Share page so people know what you've
done.

All the best

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 3 December 2017 at 23:53, hh via use-livecode <