IDE breaks down over time

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:21:29 EST 2017

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode

> Just got this situation again. The IDE completely unresponsive, all other
> open apps working properly. Top shows LC using 98% of the CPU, and a kill -9
> got things back to normal. I suppose leaving the IDE open overnight wasn't a
> good idea.

Overnight doesn't seem to make a difference for me.  This seems to
happen suddenly during the day while working.

I don't use it after overnight; though; I quit to force it to bump the
version of my source stacks.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462