[off]macbook model

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:29:56 EDT 2017

I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013). I have two locations that I work from. Each one has a 24” external monitor that I use as my main monitor. I also have a small 3Tb USB3 drive that I take with me. At each location I have a thunderbolt hub, display, and printer (they’re soo cheap) and backup drives. So, to switch from one location to another, all I have to do is pack up my laptop and the 3Tb drive. In a few minutes I’m set up at my new location.

I haven’t found a reason to upgrade yet.

Best,
Bill